|SA-825 LEGEND SERIES PRO CARDIOID DYNAMIC MIC|
|sa-32 sa-2008 sa-5510 sa-815 sa-825 sa-835|
|The SA-825 exhibits sensitivity and
smoothness uncommon for a dynamic microphone element. This is due to the
special lightweight voice coil with a very low mass. Low impedance and
high SPL capability make it ideal for high-power systems. The overall
response and tone quality of this cardioid-pattern microphone is ideally
suited to both vocal and instrument pickup. The SA-825's solid metal housing
is beautifully finished in a low-reflection matte black and ready to withstand
years of use. Includes: high-quality stand-mount mic clip, high-grade
XLR cable, soft transport bag, and a custom presentation/storage case.
ELEMENT: moving coil dynamic
POLAR PATTERN: unidirectional
FREQUENCY: 40Hz - 16KHz
SENSITIVITY: -52dB +/-3dB (0dB=1v/Pa at 1Khz)
OUTPUT IMPEDANCE: 300 ohms +/-30% (at 1KHz)
NET WEIGHT: 12.9oz. (366g)
Each member of the Legend family is designed to meet the performance and durability expectations of the most demanding audio professionals. In addition, they are among the most physically balanced and beautiful microphones available today.
* Rugged dual-stage protective grille to guard the cartridge, even from severe drops
* Special magnetic ON/OFF switch reduces activation "POP"
* Switch has unique lock to prevent accidental performer shutoff
* Cable has blackout XLR ends for low visibility and reflectivity
* Supplied with mic-mount, 19.7' (6M) high-grade low-noise balanced XLR cable, a soft transport bag and impressive satin-lined custom presentation case.
|SA-825 - Pro Cardioid Dynamic Microphone. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . $159.95|